Step 1: Register your cell phone number
• If your mobile number is already registered, go to the next step.
• In Mi Banco Online’s main page, at the left side menu, under Alerts and Notifications, select Types of Alerts.
• On your right you will see a box titled Contact Information.
• Enter the cell phone number and/or e-mail in which you prefer to receive your alerts. (This information can be edited at any time for your convenience.)
Step 2: Select your type of alerts
• You can select from the following alerts: balances, purchases and withdrawals with my ATH®, online payments and transfers, and changes in your personal information.
• You can select the account, the minimum or maximum amount for which you want to be notified, and if you prefer to receive text and/or email.
Purchases and withdrawals with my ATH®
• You can select the account, the frequency, the minimum or maximum amount for which you want to be notified, and if you prefer to receive text and/or e-mail.
Payments and Transfers
• You can select if you want to receive an alert when making a payment/transfer or editing and canceling future payments.
Changes in personal information
• On this section you can select alerts for password change, when password has been locked, any information update, or new device connection.
Stay on top of your accounts with Mi Banco Alerts and manage your budget the easy way!