iOS® & Android™ Widgets for Mi Banco Mobile
- With Widgets for iOS® and Widgets for Android™, you can see your balances in real time by just swiping down from the top screen.
- Your balances will update when you open the Notification Center on iOS® or when you press Refresh on the Android™ Widget.
How to use Mi Banco Mobile widgets on your iPhone® and iPod Touch®?
To enable the widget on your iPhone® and iPod Touch®, you don’t have to install anything separately. Follow these steps and get quick access to your balances and accounts:
- Unlock your iPhone® if it is password protected.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to display Notification Center and select the Today tab.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap the Edit button.
- You’ll see a list of your installed widgets. Below them, you’ll see a list of the widgets you can add.
- Tap the + button next to Mi Banco Mobile widget to enable it. You can then touch the handles at the right side of the screen to drag Mi Banco Mobile up in your list of widgets.
- The first time, you will have to login to Mi Banco Mobile app to confirm the sync.
- Now you can view your balances anytime in real time, just by swiping down from the top screen. Your balances will update when you open the Notification Center.
How to install the Mi Banco Mobile widget on your Android™?
- Press and hold your finger on your home screen for a few seconds, a menu will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the widgets option.
- Scroll to the right until you reach Mi Banco Mobile’s widget and select it.
- Once you place the widget into the home screen, log in (on the widget) using your username and password.