If you change employers or end your employment, you have the option of withdrawing or transferring the total vested balance of your account or leaving it in the plan if the vested balance is greater than $5,000. The money contributed is yours and, if your plan provides for it, you can withdraw the money and transfer it to an IRA or to another 1081.01 (d) plan.

  • Was this Helpful?
  • Yes   No

Related in Trust Services