It”s simple to process a payment through Internet Banking:
1. Access Internet Banking with your connection parameters.
2. Click on Make Payments from the left margin menu.
3. The system will first show you the Frequent Payments. If the payee is not included in this list, select it from Other Payees. Enter the payment date, the amount and the frequency.
4. At the bottom of the page, select the account that you would like to use to process the payment and click on Pay.
5. Verify your payment information and click Pay.
Internet Banking will process the payment and provide you a reference number.